This virtual Roundtable brought together two highly experienced, private market thought-leaders. Dan and Greg shared their perspectives, as investors and fund managers, on how to navigate the fixed-income markets during COVID-19 crisis:
- Where are the most exciting current opportunities?
- What industries appear to be in the most trouble?
- Why is the stock market so disjointed from broad economic sentiment?
- Will there be forced loan selling from CLOs, mutual funds, ETFs, and BDCs?
- How will the underwriting excesses of the last few years come back to bite investors?
- Will the Fed’s aggressive actions mitigate future opportunities for distressed investing?
- What are the markets currently getting wrong?